You've decided you want to stay and work in the UK.
You love the culture, the freedom, the relaxed way of working, the opportunities.
You’ve even got used to the weather.
...while you’re excelling at your academic studies (well done), navigating the complicated world of visas and graduate recruitment is more challenging.
You’ve spent hours trying to find potential employers who can sponsor your work visa - but they’re hard to find.
And then there’s the applications, and the interviews - how do you make the most of every precious opportunity, and bounce back after each rejection?
And just when you’ve started to understand how the system works, everything changes (again) with the new Points-Based System and Two-Year Visa Extension, and the economic impact of Covid-19.
There’s just so much to think about.
Hi, I’m Anika, founder of Grad Careers Coach, the UK’s only careers coaching provider that connects international students with graduate recruiters.
Along with my team, we’ve been delivering career coaching for the past 6 years, and in that time we’ve helped 100s of international students secure top visa sponsoring jobs in the UK. We know where to look for graduate opportunities and what graduate employers are looking for in their candidates. We also know how tough this recruitment process is and how difficult it is to keep applying for jobs after being rejected.
We’ve also seen international students making these five costly mistakes:
- Wasting time applying to, or working for, companies that don’t sponsor the work visa.
- Using a mass-application strategy, applying for any and all jobs they can find, or sending their CV out to hundreds of companies without adapting the content to each job opportunity, then mistakenly feeling like they’ve done the work needed to secure a job.
- Only applying to the very limited jobs within their specialist area of study, missing out on opportunities in the wider job market that still make use of your degree and experiences.
- Wasting opportunities by making it through to interviews, then repeatedly getting rejected because they don’t know what UK employers are looking for.
- Waiting until they have finished their studies before making job applications, when most of the top graduate jobs with visa sponsorship have already been filled.
Billiana Agbebleo - The Launchpad Member
"The launchpad's masterclasses were the most useful resource to me because of the videos from the experienced recruiters and the supporting documents such as the list of companies most willing to sponsor international students.
I really enjoyed all the sessions you've organised from the discussion with the immigration lawyer, to the live CV review with the recruiter to the latest one with Stephanie."
Mohammad Shaik - The Launchpad Member
"When I came across Grad Careers Coach, I wanted to have a list of companies that sponsor exclusively for the international students and the strategy to build up in applying for the companies. Both were satisfied by the The LaunchPad Membership and I am very thankful for that.
The Masterclasses and Live Q&A sessions itself helped me a lot to apply for the companies.
I would really recommend Grad Careers Coach to someone who is confused to choose their right career path so that they can get complete guidance from your entire Team."
Inside the Careers Platform:
List of the Top 95 UK Companies that are willing to Sponsor the work visa
No need to spend time hunting for potential employers. Use our list to quickly find a large number of places you can apply to. Then you can spend your time and effort on creating good job applications that will stand out from the crowd.
Q&A video sessions with UK Graduate Recruiters
Get exclusive insider knowledge from UK graduate recruiters with experience recruiting for Sponsoring Companies. Ask them about job roles, progression, salary, what makes a successful application, tips on passing an interview or assessment centre and much more. If you can’t attend live, you can submit your question before the session, and watch a recording later.
Q&A video sessions with an immigration lawyer
We invite an immigration lawyer who is an expert in Student, Graduate Route and Skilled worker visas to join our community for a live video call. They will answer your questions about visas, and the latest immigration developments, for example how the new Points-Based System works and how the new 2 year Graduate Route visa extension will affect you.
Exclusive members-only private forum - available all day, every day
The community forum is active 24/7 to answer your questions and provide feedback. It’s a place where you can share your tips and experience, and get advice and support. The community only includes other students who are on a student visa, committed to finding a graduate job with visa sponsorship in the UK. Collectively you have the most up-to-date knowledge on the current UK graduate recruitment situation. And you have the power to keep each other motivated to keep moving forward. This is the only community that truly understands the unique situation you are in, and the highs and lows of securing a job offer. Everyone in the group shares your 100% commitment and focus to stay in the UK.
Masterclasses to help you find the RIGHT job (not just ANY job)
We know that getting a job with visa sponsorship is key but there's plenty of competition. Our masterclasses show you how to choose jobs with sponsorship, create successful CVs and applications, and ace your interviews. Each masterclass includes a few short videos and a downloadable checklist to help you take action on what you’ve learnt. Topics include:
- Creating a Winning Job Strategy
- How to Brand Yourself
- How to Create a Successful CV
- Guide to Filling Out Application Forms
- Passing Online Assessments
- How to Pass an Interview
- How to Pass an Assessment Centre
Careers Resource Library
Increase your chances of job success by getting inside-information on what UK Graduate Recruiters are looking for. This library includes:
- CV guidelines and CV templates to help you create an appealing CV for the UK job market
- Guide to creating a successful Cover Letter
- Sample Cover Letters to give your CV the best possible chance of being considered by a recruiter
- Guide to completing UK Job Application forms
- Guide to Competency Questions often used in Application Forms and interviews
- Examples of Commercial Awareness Questions often used in interviews
No Contract - No Tie-Ins
We’re confident that you’ll find our careers platform useful but If you don’t feel like you’ve received value, you can cancel anytime. There's no long term commitment required. It’s simple to cancel your membership in one click.
If you’re ready to secure your graduate job with visa sponsorship in the UK, simply click the button below to join us.
Try it risk free with our 30 day money back guarantee
Join the careers platform and if after the first 30 days you feel like we haven’t increased your chances of securing a graduate job with visa sponsorship, we’ll refund your membership payment.
Get two months FREE. You pay just £470 to access The Launchpad for 12 months.
Which of these Graduate Job Seekers are you?
Student who doesn’t yet know much about the recruitment process in the UK, but is dreaming of securing a graduate job. You may be feeling worried that you’ll never figure out who to apply to, when and how.
Student who has some understanding of the UK graduate recruitment process and has started applying. You may be wondering how to make the best use of your time, to maximise your chances of success.
Student who has reached various stages including the Assessment Centre but still hasn’t received an offer. You may be starting to worry that you won’t ever secure a graduate job in the UK.
Our mission is to help all three types of students achieve their goal of securing a job with visa sponsorship and building a successful career in the UK.
Is This Careers Platform Right For You?
This is for you if...
- You are on a student visa or on the Graduate Route visa ,
- You are already studying at a UK university, or you are about to come to the UK to study.
- You want to secure a graduate job with visa sponsorship in Professional Services, Finance, HR, Business/Management, Investment Banking, Engineering or Technology (these are top sponsors of the work visa).
- You have or are studying for a degree in any subject area (you don’t have to be studying a related degree in order to apply to these industries).
This is NOT for you if..
- You are not studying, or soon to be studying, at a UK university.
- You are a PhD student.
- You have over 3 years of full time, professional work experience and are looking for a senior job role.
- You want to work in Media, Marketing, or Fashion.
- You are looking for, or you are on, a Tier 5 visa (Temporary Worker - Government Authorised Exchange visa)
- You are looking for, or you are on, a Tier 1 visa.
Stop struggling and worrying.
Start your journey to an exciting career in the UK.
We’re going to help you tackle the biggest challenges you’re facing right now.
Finding a job that qualifies for the Tier 2 / Skilled Worker visa, that you are a good match for
Completing successful job applications, assessments and interviews
Coping with the lows of rejection (or not even hearing back at all) so you stay motivated to keep applying
Keeping up-to-date with the graduate recruitment and immigration news in the UK, and what it means for you
Our team of UK Graduate Recruiters and HR professionals are expertly trained to transform our clients from inexperienced and unprepared students to confident professionals ready for a career in the UK workplace.
If you are serious about securing a top graduate job in the UK, that comes with visa sponsorship, good training and career opportunities long term, join us.
Jessie Tan - The Launchpad Member
"The community is actually really helpful. Because I get to see students’ questions and the responses from your team directly on the page, it makes me feel like there is actually a group of people who are like me in Grad Career Coach.
The thing that I get most excited about the platform is the live events, there are clear introductions about the persons and their experience next to it. I think it is a really cool function."
I highly recommend working with Anika and Grad Careers Coach as they have been very helpful with our international students over the last 2 years ensuring that students take away essential skills and knowledge for today's tough job market. They present very innovative and relevant content.
Anika has a wealth of knowledge and expertise in the Early Careers marketplace. She is a great ambassador for international students and works closely with them to provide them with great insights into the UK workplace and opportunities. Her enthusiasm stands out and she is very supportive of her team and associates and encourages them to be creative and confident.
Anika and the Coaches have been successful in helping international students find and secure their dream graduate role across a number of different industries and UK locations. Anika is honest, knowledgeable and is extremely passionate about what she does.